There aren’t too many times when you should call your friendly local garage door repair technician. But there are those times. For instance:
- If your garage door suddenly falls off. Completely.
- If your garage door springs or opener break down.
- When your children destroy your garage door by use of hockey pucks and baseballs.
- When you decide you want to replace that unsightly garage door (or overly noisy opener).
- When you hear a strange noise, but your garage door otherwise operates fine.
That last one may throw you off a bit, but it’s actually very important– If your garage door starts making sounds that seem unusual; even if it’s still working fine, it’s important that you call a garage door repair company to come take a look at it. Usually, this is indicative of a much more serious problem, and you’re getting the opportunity to fix it while it’s still a minor (and cheap) service.